Chicken Wings With an Alabama White Sauce
These are an absolute killer at parties and get-togethers. Give them a shot and I know you won't regret it!
- 3 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Roasted garlic powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
Alabama White Sauce
- 2 Cup Mayo
- 1/3 Cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Horseradish sauce
- 1/4 Cup Lemon juice
- 1 Cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp White pepper
- tsp Salt To taste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- I first got my wings out and dried them with a paper towel.
- Then I added my olive oil and the dry rub I made.
- After mixing together well I placed them in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- When it was close to cooking time I set my smoker up for 350 degrees. I let the smoker run for about 10-15 mins so the grates get warm and then I placed all my wings on the grate.
- Once they were settled in I made my Alabama White sauce by mixing all the ingredients into one bowl.
- The wings were about 20 mins in so I flipped them and at the 35-40 min mark I cranked the heat up to 450 for the final 10-15 mins.
- I pulled these off at an internal 175-180 and they were nice and tender with a nice color to them👌