My wife is Polish and absolutely loves some Kielbasas! I decided to step my game up and surprise her with some topped with my homemade Pico De Gallo! This recipe is simple and full of flavor! All the ingredients are common in your local grocery store which is a huge bonus! Let’s jump into the direction and ingredients.
Kielbasas On Toasted Bread Rolls
- 2 Kielbasa links
- 2 Cups Shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 1/2 Roma tomato Diced
- 1 Hungarian Chili pepper Seeded
- 1/2 Red onion Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Bunch Cilantro Chopped
- 1/2 Lime Zest
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Get all your ingredients prepped and add them together to create Pico De Gallo. Place in the fridge for one hour.
- Score the kielbasa’s so they don’t bust during direct heat.
- Create cooking zones for direct and indirect.
- Direct temp of 450-500 and grill for 1-2 mins per side (make sure to keep an eye on them for even cooking) and flip until char is nice. Then move to the indirect side.
- 350 degrees indirect and bring to a temp of 165.
- During the indirect cooking prep your bread rolls and form your buns.
- Add Kielbasas in your bun, 1/2 cup shredded Gouda cheese. Place back on the indirect side for 2-3 mins to melt cheese and toast buns.
- Remove from indirect and top with Pico De Gallo.
- Serve and enjoy with friends and family