This Swiss Cheese & Mushroom burger recipe is absolutely delicious! It’s simple and takes no time to have dinner on the table. I’ve made this multiple times for friends and family and every time I have had at least one anti mushroom guest. They arrived anti mushroom guest and left as fans of this recipe! Let’s not wait any longer, here it is below:
Mushroom Swiss Cheeseburger
- 1 lb 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 6 oz Bella Mushrooms
- 1/2 Red Onion Diced
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 3-4 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Salt and pepper To taste
- Heat cast iron to a medium-high temp
- Add two tablespoons of butter to melt down.
- Add red onions and simmer for 5 mins or until browned
- When onions are browned add mushrooms and cook for 5 mins or till browned
- Add 1 cup beef brother and reduce half, 5-10 mins
- Add 1 tablespoon garlic paste with salt and pepper, mix together
- Add heavy whipping cream and mix, let it simmer for 5-10 more mins and set to the side on the lowest temp
- Medium-high temp for your griddle (450-500 degrees) and add burgers,
- Grill for 3-4 mins and get a nice crust and flip.
- Once flipped add buns for toasting
- Grill for 1-2 mins and add 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Melt cheese and remove patties to assemble your delicious Swiss Cheese and Mushroom Burger.
- Assembly: Burger, mushroom sauce and top bun
- Serve and enjoy