This Salmon recipe is absolutely one of my favorites of all time! It’s simple to prep, it’s simple to make and taste delicious to the taste buds. Let’s dive into, below you will find the cook times and ingredients.
Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- 1 Whole Salmon
- 2-3 tbsp Roasted garlic
- 2-3 tbsp Dry rosemary
- 2-3 tbsp Sea Salt
- 2-3 tbsp Mayo
- 2 tbsp Honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Chopped dill
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese Grated
- Parsley Chopped
- Set the salmon filet on some butchers paper and season with seasoning listed above.
- Once seasoned, add 2-3 tablespoons of mayo and spread evenly across the surface covering the surface area.
- Add the honey Dijon mustard and repeat step number 2.
- Sprinkle the tablespoon of dill on top.
- Coat the surface area with 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place on grill indirect, 250 degrees.
- Smoke for 30-40 mins or internal of 145
- Enjoy the meal