Bacon-Wrapped Tenderloin isn’t as hard as you think! It takes time and execution but it’s rewarding when you present your masterpiece at the dinner table! You can also use unlimited spices and sauces that will provide unique flavors so it’s something you can create over and over with excitement! Let’s jump into the recipe and directions!
– 2 tenderloins trimmed and prepped
– 28 total strips of bacon
– 1/2 tablespoon Southwest Smoke
– 1/2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
– 1/2 tablespoon Kosher Salt
– 1/2 tablespoon paprika
– 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
– 1/2 tablespoon mustard powder
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 tablespoon Sriracha
1) Prep your tenderloins, Dry rub.
2) After prepping your tenderloins create your bacon weave. It starts with 7 strips of bacon running the same way. Every other strip pull back 2 inches and lay a strip of bacon running the other way. Repeat this process until you have a blanket weave.
3) Have your smoker setup indirect for a 250 degrees smoking temp.
4) Once you wrap your tenderloins and tie them off with butchers twine place them in the center of smoker.
5) Smoke until an internal temp of 145 degrees.
6) Now you create your glaze quickly and apply to both tenderloins. Glaze to your preference.
7) Pull at an internal 160-165 and let rest for a few mins and slice for serving.
8) Enjoy with family and friends.