Who doesn’t love steak.. better yet, ribeye steak? Well, my family craves steaks on the regular and I wanted to pair it with the roasted garlic sauce. So, I whipped it up and let me tell you, it came out amazing and I am stoked to share it with you. Let’s get to the recipe!
Grilled Ribeye Sandwich With Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 2 Boneless ribeyes make sure they have big spinalis
- 1 Whole garlic
- Avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 Large white onion cut into disc
- 4 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Dry oregano
- 1 tbsp Dry basil
- 1 cup Mayo
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Eggs
- Provolone cheese
- Start off by firing up your grill and setting the temp at 350 degrees. Now take a whole clove of garlic and chop the top off and add a smidge of avocado oil and a pinch of salt. Now get a 6”x6” sheet of aluminum foil and place the garlic in the center and fold it up and twist the top.
- Once your grill is set to 350 add the garlic inside the foil. Roast for about 25-30 mins. Check and make sure it’s softened and then remove it.
- In a mixing bowl have your mayo ready and squeeze a tablespoon of it out of the clove into the mayo and add the oregano, basil and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until it is combined well and then place in the fridge.
- At this time get your ribeyes on a cutting board and remove the spinals, keep it neat and get it completely removed. Roll it up into a spiral and then place a wooden skewer through it. This will keep it in shape during cooking. For the center of the ribeye trim accordingly and place a wooden skewer down the center of it.
- Have your grill set up for direct searing and cook your steaks by flipping them every 45-60 seconds until you have a nice crust and the internal temp is 128 degrees. Remove and let rest for 6-8 mins.
- Now crack some eggs and fry them in a skillet for sunny side up.
- Toast your buns.
- Now assemble in this order, add the roasted garlic sauce on the top and bottom buns, the caramelized onions, ribeye steak, Provolone cheese and the sunny side up egg.
- Serve and enjoy with family and friends!
Did you enjoy this Ribeye sandwich recipe? You’ll love my other beef recipes in the link below!
Items used in This Recipe