I love a good grilled chicken sandwich, especially when I make my spicy honey mustard sauce to go with it. It’s affordable, tasty and easy to make. That’s why they are a must for any dinner night with family or friends. Let’s jump into the recipe!
Spicy Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- 3 Chicken breast
- Garlic powder
- Mozzarella cheese
- Romaine lettuce
- Brioche buns
Spicy Honey Mustard Sauce
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup Whole grain mustard
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Salt N Pepper to taste
1. Start off by prepping your chicken breast by butterflying them. Once they are butterflied, place some plastic wrap on top and then use a meat tenderizer and pound them out evenly. Spray them with some duck fat spray (or some binding agent) and then season with salt, pepper and garlic.
2. During this time, light your charcoal for direct grilling. Also, get a medium sized mixing bowl and begin to make your spicy honey mustard sauce. Add dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk together and place it in the fridge.
3. Now, your coals should be hot and place a flat griddle top on and crisp some bacon. Once it’s crispy, remove and place to the side in some foil.
4. Add the chicken over direct heat and grill 3-4 minutes per side. After the first flip cheese your chicken with mozzarella. Toast your buns, and sauce your buns with the spicy honeymustard sauce.
5. Build your chicken sandwich in this order lettuce, tomato (salt the tomato), chicken breast, bacon and it’s complete.
6. Enjoy with family and friends!
Did you enjoy this Spicy Grilled Chicken Sandwich? You’ll love my other chicken recipes in the link below!
Items used in This Recipe
Leave a Reply