Is there anything better than a delicious, succulent ham during the holidays? This Brown Sugar Honey Glazed Ham is sure to be a hit with your family and friends! The sweet and savory glaze is perfect for coating the ham, and it makes for a mouth-watering dish that everyone will love.
Plus, it’s really easy to make – all you need is a few simple ingredients. So why not give it a try this year? Your guests will be impressed!
My family loves ham and the Brown Sugar Honey Glazed Ham is on the top of the list of all hams we have ever made! Since its family approved I want to share the recipe so that you can have the same tasty experience. This just happens to be the perfect time to have this ham recipe, Christmas is right around the corner. Okay, let’s jump into the recipe!
Brown Sugar Honey Glazed Ham
- 1 8-10 pound spiral ham
- 2-3 tbsp Sriracha as a binder
- 6-8 tbsp of your favorite pork seasoning
- 2 cups Honey crisp apple juice
Brown Sugar Honey Glaze
- 2 cups Light brown sugar
- 1 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Ground clove
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Start off by setting your smoker up at 300 degrees with applewood chunks.
- Get your spiral ham out and make sure it's dried by patting it with paper towels.
- Apply 2-3 tablespoons of sriracha on your ham and rub it to cover the surface area, this is your binder.
- Season generously with your favorite pork seasoning. Make sure your ham is on a wire rack that is inside an aluminum pan. Add 2 cups of honey crisp apple juice. Place it on the smoker.
- When the Ham reaches an internal temperature of 125 degrees, begin making your Brown Sugar Honey Glaze.
- Add a saucepan over medium heat and add all of your ingredients. Brown sugar, honey, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, ground cloves and cinnamon powder. Bring to a simmer for 6 mins then drop to a lower temp. Let simmer for an additional 15 min.
- When the Ham reaches an internal temp of 130 degrees, glaze your ham. Let it sit for 30 mins and then remove at 145 internal temp.
- Cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 15 mins.
- Slice and serve, enjoy with family and friends!
So, if you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to make your ham stand out this holiday season, try brown sugar honey glazed ham. This recipe is simple enough that anyone can do it, but it will still impress your guests.
And the best part? You probably have most of the ingredients already in your kitchen. If you don’t want to miss out on all the fun, go ahead and give this recipe a try. We promise you won’t regret it!
Did you enjoy this brown sugar honey glazed ham recipe? You’ll love my other pork recipes in the link below!
Items Used in This Recipe