These Chopped Cheese Potato Wedges are everything you could want in a side dish! They’re crispy, cheesy, and flavorful – perfect for any party or get-together! Plus, they’re easy to make, so you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy your guests. Give them a try today!
These Chopped cheese potato wedges are the most gluttonous thing I have ever made and I just wanted more of it! I took the idea of a Chopped Cheese and decided to put it on top of fried potato wedges… Possibly the smartest thing I have ever done! Okay, let’s jump into the recipe!
Chopped Cheese Potato Wedges
- 1 lb Ground chuck (80/20)
- 3 Slices of American cheese
- ¼ cup Diced red onions
- ½ cup Diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Shredded romaine lettuce
Fried Potato Wedges
- 2 Russet potatoes wedges for fries
- 6 cups Cold water
- 2 tbsp Baking soda
- Garlic powder
- Peanut oil for frying
Sauce For Fries
- 1 cup Mayo
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1-2 tbsp Sweet relish
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Heavy creamer
- ¾ cup Whole milk
- 1 cup Vermont cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- ½ cup Gouda cheese
- ½ cup American cheese
- 1 tsp Truffle hot sauce
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Pinch of salt
- Start off by making sure all of your ingredients are measured out for the cook.
- Slice your russet potatoes into wedge fries and place them in a large bowl with cold water and baking soda. Place in the fridge for 1 hour. Strain and dry.
- When you have your fries strained, place a sauce pot over medium heat and mix in butter and flour. Mix and then add the heavy cream and whole milk. Simmer for 4ish mins and then slowly start adding in the cheese, one cup at a time being sure to stir it in. Once the cheese is all melted and your consistency is where you want it, add in the truffle hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper. Mix and place on the lowest setting to keep warm.
- Make your sauce, one cup of mayo, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce, sweet relish, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Stir and place in the fridge till ready.
- In a skillet add peanut oil and warm to 325 degrees. During this time add cornstarch to the fries and coat them, also make sure your griddle is on high heat for the burgers.
- Once the oil is 325 start frying your wedges in batches for 4 minutes. Place on a wire rack and crank the heat up to 375.
- While the oil is heating up to 375 add the burgers on the grill and season with seasoned salt and onion powder. Toss in the wedges for their second batch of frying until they are brown and crispy.
- About 3-4 mins in, flip your burgers and chop them on the griddle. Now seasoning with seasoned salt and onion powder. After 3 mins flip and cheese, turn your griddle off and place the cover on to melt the cheese.
- Season your wedges with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Build the cheeseburger deluxe potato wedges, The wedges, cheese sauce, the chopped cheese burger, the sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and red onions.
- Enjoy the most gluttonous meal you will ever have with family and friends!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy side dish to make for your next get together, look no further than these chopped cheese potato wedges. They are simple to prepare and will be sure to please everyone at the table. So why not give them a try today?
DID YOU ENJOY THESE CHOPPED CHEESE POTATO WEDGES? YOU’LL LOVE MY OTHER BEEF RECIPES IN THE LINK BELOW
Items used in this recipe
Leave a Reply